Welcome to the Skrimmage Forum!

Analysts in sports and games are always wondering where to find the next big edge. A lot of the time, it’s already been discovered in a different game. The goal of Skrimmage is to bring everyone together and share ideas between different sports so that we can improve together. I encourage everyone to post their favorite projects, ask questions of the community, and share their experiences working in analytics. I also encourage posting about esports, board/card games, and politics projections. (After all, they have a score too!)

Above all else, I hope that it can be a group of people with shared respect. I picked the name Skrimmage because this isn’t the final competition. This should be viewed as practice for anyone who wants to jump in for fun or eventually go to the big time and work for a club or agency. In some cases, it may get heated, but I want everyone to be able to enjoy a drink or orange slices afterwards and say “good game.”

If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns, you can DM me on twitter ( @DannyPage ) or on here. I think. Still figuring this platform out! Now go out there and have fun!

P.S. Here are some quick tips on how to use Discourse: https://www.sitepoint.com/community/t/discourse-cheat-sheet/733

Introduce Yourself!